What's up with marathon?

General CJAS discussion
Zero
Blog admin

What's up with marathon?

Post by Zero »

This isn't a huge issue for me - I know I'll be at marathon from beginning to end, no matter what's playing - but out of curiosity I wanted to look at the marathon schedule for this year. I've looked all around and I can't find it anywhere. Isn't it supposed to be posted somewhere on the site? If it already is, then where?
If there's one thing I've learned from anime, it's that a stalker is just a girlfriend you haven't met.
Secretary Of Pocky
E-board alum

Re: What's up with marathon?

Post by Secretary Of Pocky »

I will be posting it sometime after 5 pm tomorrow, unless someone else with the schedule does it beforehand [and if I don't pass out beforehand].
"I love it when Masaaki Endoh shouts things. Attack names in particular, but he could shout just about anything and I'd be happy. When my mother passes, I want Endoh to deliver the news, so instead of getting sad I get really pumped about it."
Ming
E-board alum

Post by Ming »

It's in the minutes for 10-23-09. I'd add it, but apparently .doc is not allowed.
"What part of Samidare isn't do-worthy, damn you!?"
-Asahina Hisame, Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer
Secretary Of Pocky
E-board alum

Post by Secretary Of Pocky »

Secretary Of Pocky! wrote:I will be posting it sometime after 5 pm tomorrow, unless someone else with the schedule does it beforehand [and if I don't pass out beforehand].
So I found about 15 minutes of free time! It's there right now!
"I love it when Masaaki Endoh shouts things. Attack names in particular, but he could shout just about anything and I'd be happy. When my mother passes, I want Endoh to deliver the news, so instead of getting sad I get really pumped about it."
Zero
Blog admin

Post by Zero »

Huzzah! I see it now!

All hail to the secretary of pocky!
If there's one thing I've learned from anime, it's that a stalker is just a girlfriend you haven't met.