Page 1 of 4

Baccano

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:34 pm
by SoxMike
HAHAHAHA

Well doesn't that timing just suck? Too bad we didn't vote to show it next semester.

Re: Baccano

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:17 pm
by Ming
Heh.

Re: Baccano

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:16 pm
by Secretary Of Pocky
SoxMike wrote:HAHAHAHA

Well doesn't that timing just suck? Too bad we didn't vote to show it next semester.

I lol'd

Re: Baccano

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:36 am
by Mr. Sandman
Grrrrr....

Well, on the bright side, now I'll have something nice and shiny to enjoy over break...

Re: Baccano

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:36 am
by HettGutt
And the dub isn't half bad either, so now you have that to watch too, if you're so inclined. Lol at their Brooklyn accents though, Nyeh.

Re: Baccano

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:50 am
by frack
HettGutt wrote:And the dub isn't half bad either, so now you have that to watch too, if you're so inclined. Lol at their Brooklyn accents though, Nyeh.


Brooklyn + anime = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HM9tyNkUAg

Re: Baccano

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:56 pm
by HettGutt
frack wrote:Brooklyn + anime = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HM9tyNkUAg


Actually, Brooklyn + anime = the last 30 seconds of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNoITwTJiEM

Re: Baccano

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:22 am
by hanyou-no-miko
HettGutt wrote:And the dub isn't half bad either, so now you have that to watch too, if you're so inclined. Lol at their Brooklyn accents though, Nyeh.


LOLOLOLOL omg I love their accents. Fucking amazing. I also like how they cover multiple boroughs; Luck's got a Brooklyn accent, but Firo's a Bronx boy and Nice has a Queens accent to rival Fran Drescher, etc. :D Epic.

*just received her box set today*

(Side note: I did, in fact, laugh out loud when I first heard Firo's voice.)

Re: Baccano

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:50 am
by Kathy Moon
This must be why single Baccano! discs have been showing up at Big Lots. I just got volume 4, and they had volume 1 there a couple weeks ago.

Re: Baccano

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:30 am
by HettGutt
hanyou-no-miko wrote:LOLOLOLOL omg I love their accents. Fucking amazing. I also like how they cover multiple boroughs; Luck's got a Brooklyn accent, but Firo's a Bronx boy and Nice has a Queens accent to rival Fran Drescher, etc. :D Epic.


And I believe Ladd indeed qualifies as Brooklyn Rage. And Jacuzzi has the best voice EVERRRRRROMG!