Cornell Japanese Animation Society Conquering Cornell through anime fandom

Comiket 75

Post here to seek cosplay help, share tips, show off your latest creations. Also discuss upcoming and recent anime conventions.

Comiket 75

Postby W-General » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:36 pm

I am going to Comiket 75 in a couple days.

Accepting small requests for things to get for people - porn, hentai, doujinshi, music, figures, etc.
Please make it small/cheap/really limited. Seriously.

This will probably become an article in the near future providedI don't become lazy.
撃っていいのは、撃たれる覚悟があるやつだけだ。
俺は世界を壊し、世界を作る...
My anime blog: http://wgeneral.wordpress.com
My anime list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/W-General
User avatar
W-General
E-board alum
 
Posts: 131

Re: Comiket 75

Postby Jed » Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:13 pm

W-General wrote:porn, hentai, doujinshi, music, figures, etc.

Now we all know where your priorities lie.

W-General wrote:This will probably become an article in the near future providedI don't become lazy.

lol Who's taking bets? Put me down for $50 on lazy. :P
All glory to the Hypnotoad!
User avatar
Jed
E-board alum
 
Posts: 692

Re: Comiket 75

Postby hanyou-no-miko » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:57 am

W-General wrote:Accepting small requests for things to get for people - porn, hentai, doujinshi, music, figures, etc.
Please make it small/cheap/really limited. Seriously.


If you see any cheap, CLEAN Inu-Yasha or Detective Conan/Magic Kaitou doujins around, pick one up for me? *puppy eyes* You will be fully reimbursed.

EDIT: Also canon pairings (if they even MAKE doujins with those) plz. :D
Last edited by hanyou-no-miko on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keh.
User avatar
hanyou-no-miko
E-board alum
 
Posts: 395

Re: Comiket 75

Postby Kathy Moon » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:05 pm

If you can find some Gurren Lagann yaoi with Viral as a seme, or any pairing involving Leeron, I'll mail you the money.
"Unfortunately for you, we ARE that stupid!" - The Dai-Gurren Dan
User avatar
Kathy Moon
E-board alum
 
Posts: 87

Re: Comiket 75

Postby W-General » Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:08 pm

Meg: Does it have to be straight, or can it be clean shonen-ai (as in no gay porn involved, but still leaning towards boys love)
Kathy: I think the store clerks will look down on me. Maybe I'll ask my sister to find them
撃っていいのは、撃たれる覚悟があるやつだけだ。
俺は世界を壊し、世界を作る...
My anime blog: http://wgeneral.wordpress.com
My anime list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/W-General
User avatar
W-General
E-board alum
 
Posts: 131

Re: Comiket 75

Postby Jed » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:40 pm

W-General wrote:Kathy: I think the store clerks will look down on me. Maybe I'll ask my sister to find them

lol...hey, Eric...can you buy up as much yaoi as you can find? The raunchier the better... :twisted:
All glory to the Hypnotoad!
User avatar
Jed
E-board alum
 
Posts: 692

Re: Comiket 75

Postby lepidoptera » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:16 pm

Jed wrote:
W-General wrote:Kathy: I think the store clerks will look down on me. Maybe I'll ask my sister to find them

lol...hey, Eric...can you buy up as much yaoi as you can find? The raunchier the better... :twisted:


Jed... is there something you're not telling me :shock: ?

:lol:
lepidoptera
E-board alum
 
Posts: 53

Re: Comiket 75

Postby Jed » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:16 pm

Jed wrote:lol...hey, Eric...can you buy up as much yaoi as you can find? The raunchier the better... :twisted:

I guess I should be clear that this is a joke. I don't want to have to wind up paying for raunchy yaoi that I don't really want. :P
All glory to the Hypnotoad!
User avatar
Jed
E-board alum
 
Posts: 692

Re: Comiket 75

Postby hanyou-no-miko » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:25 pm

W-General wrote:Meg: Does it have to be straight, or can it be clean shonen-ai (as in no gay porn involved, but still leaning towards boys love)


I'd prefer het if they have it but if not, a shounen-ai is fine too (although oddly enough I'm more a fan of shoujo-ai so...)
Keh.
User avatar
hanyou-no-miko
E-board alum
 
Posts: 395


Return to Cosplay & Cons

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron