Gamecube Controller?

General social forum for topics not anime-related
Secretary Of Pocky
E-board alum

Gamecube Controller?

Post by Secretary Of Pocky »

Okay, so over the past couple of days, I realized that I greatly desire to replay Fire Emblem for the Gamecube and to finally play Skies of Arcadia (also for the gamecube). To my dismay though, I do not have a controller with me, and do not want to spend ~$20 at Gamestop to purchase a new one. So does anyone have a controller to lend me for the next two weeks?
"I love it when Masaaki Endoh shouts things. Attack names in particular, but he could shout just about anything and I'd be happy. When my mother passes, I want Endoh to deliver the news, so instead of getting sad I get really pumped about it."
hanyou-no-miko
E-board alum

Re: Gamecube Controller?

Post by hanyou-no-miko »

Sure, I can lend you one. I gotta meet up with you some time so I can give you your crap, anyway (I found everything you were looking for at NYCC for the exact amount you gave me in total).
Keh.
Secretary Of Pocky
E-board alum

Awesome, how about tomorrow anytime after 2?
"I love it when Masaaki Endoh shouts things. Attack names in particular, but he could shout just about anything and I'd be happy. When my mother passes, I want Endoh to deliver the news, so instead of getting sad I get really pumped about it."
hanyou-no-miko
E-board alum

Post by hanyou-no-miko »

I actually have class straight through to 4:30 tomorrow except for lunch around 1, so excluding that it'll have to be after 4:30 sometime.
Keh.
Secretary Of Pocky
E-board alum

Okay, sounds good. I couldn't answer before because I was in class from 10-4:30 today.