Cornell Japanese Animation Society Conquering Cornell through anime fandom

Inspiration for Crossover Fanfiction

General social forum for topics not anime-related

Inspiration for Crossover Fanfiction

Postby Secretary Of Pocky » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:35 am

"I love it when Masaaki Endoh shouts things. Attack names in particular, but he could shout just about anything and I'd be happy. When my mother passes, I want Endoh to deliver the news, so instead of getting sad I get really pumped about it."
Secretary Of Pocky
E-board alum

Re: Inspiration for Crossover Fanfiction

Postby Jed » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:52 am

hahaha...this could almost work:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Lord of the Rings and Serial Experiments Lain. The story should use time travel as a plot device!
All glory to the Hypnotoad!
Jed
E-board alum

Postby Mr. Sandman » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:54 pm

You know, this would worK....

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Tom Brady and Harvest Moon. The story should use unplanned pregnancies as a plot device!
*sigh* Dispatched, in mankind's darkest hour, we are Knights of the Blue Flame.

けー… 我々は, 終末の日に遣わされた白日の使徒にして, 蒼炎の騎士だ。
Mr. Sandman
E-board alum

Postby hanyou-no-miko » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:21 pm

Holy shit, this would be AWESOME.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Indiana Jones and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The story should use creepy internet fetishes as a plot device!

Also whut

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 7 and Clarissa Explains it All. The story should use Christmas as a plot device!
Keh.
hanyou-no-miko
E-board alum

Postby Jed » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:52 pm

LOL...this is totally plausible:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Michael Moore and Siegfried & Roy. The story should use legalizing gay marriage as a plot device!

also, :shock:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Family Ties and Fruits Basket. The story should use anal sex as a plot device!
All glory to the Hypnotoad!
Jed
E-board alum

Postby SoxMike » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:45 pm

Very first one I got:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Pokemon and Captain Planet. The story should use gay relationships as a plot device!
SoxMike
E-board alum

Postby Ysterath » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:48 am

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Teletubbies and Resident Evil. The story should use tornadoes as a plot device!

We are zombifying the Teletubbies and then exterminating them with the aid of a tornado!

Second one
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining GI Joe and Robin Hood. The story should use martial arts as a plot device!

That could actually kinda work
Ysterath
E-board alum

Postby Kathy Moon » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:27 pm

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Scientology and Chronicles of Narnia. The story should use evil characters becoming good as a plot device!

:cracks up:
"Unfortunately for you, we ARE that stupid!" - The Dai-Gurren Dan
Kathy Moon
E-board alum

Postby Ysterath » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:56 pm

some more good ones

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Invader Zim and Captain Planet. The story should use bondage as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Indiana Jones and Sesame Street. The story should use moving to a new place as a plot device!

Today kids Indiana offended his lady friend one too many times and now he has to find a new place to live. We are going to follow him on this journey

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Grand Theft Auto and Kirby. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!

This one sounds kinda fun

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Duke Nukem and Splinter Cell. The story should use creepy interent fetishes as a plot device!
Ysterath
E-board alum

Return to Off-topic