- Posting on the forums
- Exercise common sense and be considerate to your fellow CJASers. Diversity of opinion and intelligent civil discourse is encouraged, but insults and flaming will not be tolerated.
- Keep all posts on-topic and consistent with the subject and purpose of the conversation of the thread. If in doubt, start a new topic and link to the original post for context.
- Please post in the most appropriate forum. Any posts deemed to be in the wrong forum will be moved. Do not cross-post the same thing to multiple places.
- No useless posts. This includes: bumping, useless one-liners, flaming, trolling, and spamming. If you must bump a topic, the forum has a built-in feature for this.
- Do not post in all-caps, or all-bold.
- No commercial advertising is permitted.
- Do not post content or link to content that:
- contains adult content, sexually oriented material, or might otherwise be considered offensive;
- violates the intellectual property rights of any third party; or
- violates any applicable law, or that is otherwise inappropriate.
- Your user profile
- Your profile must, at all times, contain your real full name and an e-mail address where you can be contacted. Your e-mail address will not be published without your explicit consent.
- Profile avatars must not be animated.
- We reserve the right to ask you to change and/or remove your signature or avatar at any time, for any reason.
- We reserve the right to edit or delete anything we determine to be in violation of these rules without warning.
- We reserve the right to ban abusers without warning and to change these rules at any time.
- This is your community. Let your fellow posters know if you think things are getting to be inappropriate. If you feel a post violates any of these rules, or would like to bring it to the attention of a moderator (move/lock/split threads), please use the "Report this post" link to notify the moderators.
Read here first!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- E-board alum
- Posts: 692
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:22 pm
- Real name: Jed Liu
- Location: Ithaca, NY, U.S.A.
To keep these forums running well and to prevent problems, we ask that you follow the following simple rules. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to PM one of the Site Admins.