The New AnimeNEXT

Discuss anime series, OVAs, movies, and manga
Secretary Of Pocky
E-board alum

The New AnimeNEXT

Post by Secretary Of Pocky »

Taken from the A/N front page
AnimeNEXT 2009 is Moving! Your favorite New York and New Jersey area anime convention is moving to a larger facility for the 2009 convention. We are moving to the bigger and better facilities at the Garden State Exhibit Center and the DoubleTree Somerset Hotel in Somerset, New Jersey, less than one hour away from our former facilities in Secaucus.

You can look forward to a larger facility with more meeting rooms and areas for more AnimeNEXT events, some great places for cos-play photo shoots and a beautiful new hotel. The recently modernized and renovated DoubleTree Hotel is our 2009 official hotel and features over 364 contemporary hotel rooms. King and Double rooms are availablel. Look for more information soon.

So, we bet you have been wondering what the dates are for AnimeNEXT 2009. Well here you go. AnimeNEXT 2009 is going to begin on Friday, June 12, 2009 and continue until Sunday, June 14, 2009. Remember, as always we may have some special events for you early birds that come and see us on Thursday night before the event officially starts. Please look below for details on the new official AnimeNEXT 2009 location.
Can you move this to the Con/Cosplay sub-forum? I did not realize where I put this.
"I love it when Masaaki Endoh shouts things. Attack names in particular, but he could shout just about anything and I'd be happy. When my mother passes, I want Endoh to deliver the news, so instead of getting sad I get really pumped about it."