Cosplay Ideas for 2009

Post here to seek cosplay help, share tips, show off your latest creations. Also discuss upcoming and recent anime conventions.
Secretary Of Pocky
E-board alum

Cosplay Ideas for 2009

Post by Secretary Of Pocky »

Okay, so with the 2008 year dwindling away and only a few cons left, people have to start planning what costumes they will go with next year. So here's my listing, with pictures added!

King Tibarn (FE9 and 10)

Narshen (FE6)

Faust VIII (Shaman King)

...and something else that I have no idea yet.
"I love it when Masaaki Endoh shouts things. Attack names in particular, but he could shout just about anything and I'd be happy. When my mother passes, I want Endoh to deliver the news, so instead of getting sad I get really pumped about it."
Kathy Moon
E-board alum

Re: Cosplay Ideas for 2009

Post by Kathy Moon »

Man, you're just all over the "fluttery thing in background" next year, aren't you? :D
Me, I'll probably just reprise Leeron for another con or so, then work up something new for Halloween and after. Maybe finally finish that Knives costume I've had in the cupboard for a few years. Or tackle the Captain Harlock?
"Unfortunately for you, we ARE that stupid!" - The Dai-Gurren Dan
Secretary Of Pocky
E-board alum

Post by Secretary Of Pocky »

Actually, I didn't notice the fluttery thing until you just mentioned it.

I wanted to do Tibarn because of the wings, and I actually planned to have Faust for this Otakon, but laziness told me not to. And I heart Narshen.
"I love it when Masaaki Endoh shouts things. Attack names in particular, but he could shout just about anything and I'd be happy. When my mother passes, I want Endoh to deliver the news, so instead of getting sad I get really pumped about it."
Darth Formal
E-board alum

Post by Darth Formal »

Hmm...I've always wanted to do Rin from Blade of the Immortal (in the second outfit she wears in the manga). I just need to prequre some sewing skills and then I'll be set! If I don't get to the kimono, I could always do a t-shirt. I've been meaning to make a Devil Bat Fan t-shirt since the spring. (where i only finished the White Knights t-shirt).
That's crazysauce!
Mr. Sandman
E-board alum

Post by Mr. Sandman »

Is anyone up for an Organization XIII cosplay? I myself am very interested in cosplaying Zexion.
*sigh* Dispatched, in mankind's darkest hour, we are Knights of the Blue Flame.

けー… 我々は, 終末の日に遣わされた白日の使徒にして, 蒼炎の騎士だ。
Szethrusi
E-board alum

Post by Szethrusi »

I've pretty much done my dream cosplay (Haydee from Gankutsuou, which I will post pics for SOMETIME), so I also need ideas.

Joe, I think Narshen would work best with the style of hair you have...but not the colour.
Mike
E-board alum

Post by Mike »

Szethrusi wrote:I've pretty much done my dream cosplay (Haydee from Gankutsuou, which I will post pics for SOMETIME), so I also need ideas.
ps: They're pretty amazing.