Need Help for CornellCon

Post here to seek cosplay help, share tips, show off your latest creations. Also discuss upcoming and recent anime conventions.
Secretary Of Pocky
E-board alum

Need Help for CornellCon

Post by Secretary Of Pocky »

Okay, this is an official request for help going out to anyone who can help me this Friday. I plan to cosplay for the Con and have my costume with me and ready to go. Unfortunately, I need someone to help me style my hair. While this might seem simple, my hair has to defy gravity.... Literally. So if anyone can help me for Friday after E-Board, it would be greatly appreciated.
"I love it when Masaaki Endoh shouts things. Attack names in particular, but he could shout just about anything and I'd be happy. When my mother passes, I want Endoh to deliver the news, so instead of getting sad I get really pumped about it."
hanyou-no-miko
E-board alum

Re: Need Help for CornellCon

Post by hanyou-no-miko »

Who're you cosplaying as? I may be able to help you out, but it'd be easier if I knew what I needed to do so as to plan ahead.
Keh.
Secretary Of Pocky
E-board alum

Re: Need Help for CornellCon

Post by Secretary Of Pocky »

Kazuki Mutou from Buso Renkin. See the uploaded picture for the hair
Attachments
busou_renkin_01.jpg
busou_renkin_01.jpg (49.13 KiB) Viewed 19523 times
"I love it when Masaaki Endoh shouts things. Attack names in particular, but he could shout just about anything and I'd be happy. When my mother passes, I want Endoh to deliver the news, so instead of getting sad I get really pumped about it."