Otakon 2009!

Post here to seek cosplay help, share tips, show off your latest creations. Also discuss upcoming and recent anime conventions.
jkao
E-board alum

Otakon 2009!

Post by jkao »

Otakon 2009 is only a month away, running from July 17-19.

The cutoff for discount pre-reg is tomorrow (June 17), but you can prereg at the regular rate to beat the lines up to July 2.

I'm also doing the group hotel block thing, like I have in previous years. We'll be staying at the Hilton this year. Interested parties should send me an e-mail and I'll add them to my list.

We're also running the Otakon Game Show (as we have the past 2 years), so if anyone would like to help, please let me know!

Usually, we do some kind of group dinner over the weekend, so if you are going to be at the con (regardless of whether you're doing hotel or not), ping me somehow and I'll make sure to keep you in the loop for where we end up.
Ysterath
E-board alum

Re: Otakon 2009!

Post by Ysterath »

Wish I could but Anime Boston was the only Con I could fit into scheduling this summer for time and other reasons.... Have Fun!
Kathy Moon
E-board alum

Re: Otakon 2009!

Post by Kathy Moon »

I'm totally doing the dinner this year. I've been kicking myself for not going to the last one.
"Unfortunately for you, we ARE that stupid!" - The Dai-Gurren Dan